Monday, September 26, 2011

Microphone check one-two, one-two

     Is this thing on?  It's been a long time since I posted my first and only blog.  Funny how life can get in the way of a good thing (that and forgetting your Blogger password...).  I've got a little more time on my hands now that I am on terminal leave at the twilight of my 20 year, 9 month and 19 day Air Force career.  Lots of things have been going on since my last entry.  There's no way for me to go back and capture everything (you can visit my mom's blog at http://travelinglongdogs.blogspot.com/
for a recount of my Excellent Summer Adventure with Cameron and Morgan), so I will just have to pick up from the last few days.  I'm off to the gym to lift iron for now but look for new entries VERY soon.  Thanks for following! 

No comments:

Post a Comment